“Once you know who you are, nothing can stop you.” ~Stedman Graham
Thank you so much for your interest in a teaching position at O’Shea Yoga! The first step in the process is completing and forwarding me the application. After reviewing your application, if I feel there is a strong potential for a great fit, I will reach out to you via email to arrange for a day and time for us to meet in person. All interviews will be conducted in person.
Full Name (required)
Full Address (required)
Phone Number (required)
1. Are you a certified yoga teacher? If so, please indicate what type of yoga you are certified in, where you took your Teacher Training, who your lead teachers were, course requirements, and the date you became certified.
2. What was the purpose/intention of enrolling in the Teacher Training?
3. Please indicate any and all teaching experience you have. Listing when you started and when you concluded teaching at a particular studio, please indicate why. If you prefer to answer this question in person, I understand.
4. What are you currently seeking as a Yoga Teacher?
5. What days/times are you available to teach? (This is important to me, as I am very specific in what I desire in terms of days and times of classes. Classes will be placed on the schedule strategically and in a manner that is most desirable and beneficial for both the student and the teacher. For example, if a teacher is hired, the teacher might teach on Tuesday and Thursday mornings, or Tuesday and Thursday evenings at the same time. This type of scheduling facilitates consistency and the cultivation of connections and bonds between students and teachers. Thus, O’Shea Yoga is seeking teachers who want to root down and become part of the family of teachers, healers and students of the studio.)
6. Please describe your personality.
7. Please describe your values.
8. Are you familiar with Kundalini Yoga and Qigong? If so, what is your impression of them? Do they resonate with you? Can you genuinely advocate for them in the community?
9. Describe your style of teaching.
10. Do you plan on continuing with additional teacher trainings in the future?
11. What does your personal practice consist of?
12. Is your lifestyle in alignment with what you teach?
13. Are you a frequent traveler or spend certain parts of the year in a different location?
14. What makes you unique and special as a teacher?
Thank you for taking the time to complete this application. If we determine that you are the right fit for O'Shea Yoga, we will reach out to you to schedule an interview. Please continue sharing your gifts with the world and teaching to the highest caliber of your excellence. Regardless of being the right fit for O'Shea Yoga or not, the world greatly needs the gifts that you have to share.
| SUBSCRIBE FOR UPDATES
| CLASS INFORMATION
PH: 201-688-3214 |
firstname.lastname@example.org | 365 Franklin Ave, Wyckoff, NJ
© O'Shea Yoga 2017 All Rights Reserved.
Website by Anthony Addamo